Don’t get caught holding and owning a rug you didn’t want. Protect yourself with proper cleaning. Rugs should be regularly cleaned – but not cleaned in the home. Why not? There are two main reasons. The first is that you are not getting the rug thoroughly cleaned. Second, in most cases, you are causing long-term damage to those woven textiles.
In-shop rug cleaning is recommended for Oriental rugs and loose woven rugs. They should not be cleaned on location like wall-to-wall carpet. Sunrise Cleaning cares for the finest to the most basic rugs from around the world. We will pick your rug up and bring it to our shop where it will receive our very thorough 7 point cleaning system to get maximum soil and spot removal. Having your rug cleaned in our shop allows us to give it several treatments for a more thorough cleaning, controlled drying, and the use of various tools that are not available on location.
Click the link below to read the Cleanfax Article on the importance of having your rug cleaned at our location rather than in your own home.
How to Care for Your Oriental Rug at Home
- Rotation – To insure even wear, your rug should be rotated once a year. Depending on the traffic, the rotation may vary from six months to two years.
- Vacuuming – Oriental rugs, like most carpeting, should be vacuumed on a regular basis to remove dirt and restore life to the fibers. Be sure not to vacuum the fringe with your beater bar! Use the end of a vacuum hose from a canister vacuum.
- Padding – A quality pad used under your rug helps protect it from dirt, wear, and slippage.
- Call Sunrise Cleaning for a professional cleaning today!208-529-4762
Our 7 Point In-Shop Cleaning
SUNRISE CLEANING is the one to trust to take special care of your investment. Our Certified Technicians know the sensitive care and cleaning that is required to keep your valuable rugs looking like new. Using special cleaning agents with lower Ph factor, and lower water temperatures, the natural fibers of your rugs are gently cleaned to bring back that beautiful look.
We perform the following steps with each rug:
- Pre Inspection
- Vacuum front and back
- Test for color fastness
- Cleaned and rinsed
- Special attention to fringes
- Speed drying
- Rolled and tied for delivery
Click the link below to watch a short In-Shop demo of how we care for your rugs.
Save by Dropping off and Picking up Your Rugs!
Sunrise Cleaning holds a Master Cleaner Designation from the IICRC and all of our technicians are IICRC certified. This means your rugs will get EXPERT care and cleaning. If you would like to save money, you can drop off and pick up your rug at our location. OR we can come to you and pick up your rugs, clean them with our very thorough 7 Step Cleaning Process, and return them to you.
Call us at 208-529-4762 today to have us come pick up your rugs!!