Happy 1st day of Spring 2018! It’s that time of year again….spring cleaning! Sunrise Cleaning & Restoration wants to help you get a head start on your spring cleaning checklist.
“After a winter with closed-up windows, and all that stagnant and stale air, it’s a chance to freshen up,” says Aby Garvey of Simplify101.com. “Everything just looks and feels better.”
Part of your annual spring cleaning should include deep cleaning of your floors, carpets, oriental and area rugs, curtains and blinds, and furniture and upholstery.
Let Sunrise Cleaning & Restoration help you tackle this part of your spring cleaning checklist. Our professionals are experienced and trained to clean these areas of your home. We specialize in the following residential services:
- Tile & Grout Cleaning & Sealing
- Carpet Cleaning & Protection
- Oriental & Area Rug Cleaning
- Furniture & Upholstery Cleaning
- Curtain & Blind Cleaning
When it comes to your office or commercial facilities, spring cleaning involves those areas that may not need regular cleaning but do need special attention after the cold months. Tough to reach or out of sight areas still get dirty even though they don’t attract notice on a day to day basis. Here’s a few suggestions to add to your business’s spring cleaning checklist:
- Carpets–Every shoe that sets foot in your building during the winter brings in debris. A thorough cleaning of high-traffic areas can revitalize the appearance of your carpets, improve indoor air quality, and extend the lifetime of the carpet. We’ll do spot cleaning also, paying particular attention to tough stains.
- Upholstery–Upholstered furniture is a great item to have on an annual or quarterly routine cleaning schedule along with your carpets. Dust, dirt, grease and stains become embedded in your furniture over time and can also affect your indoor air quality. Improving the freshness and appearance of your furniture makes a great impression on your guests and employees.
- Floors–Dust and grime hide out in corners, under conference tables and behind desks and filing cabinets. Professional floor care means capturing every last bit of dust and dirt as well as treating stains. A thorough clean of these areas will cut down bacteria and germs that contribute to allergies as well as improve potential odors.
Take advantage of our special spring cleaning specials:
- 10% Off Premium Carpet Cleaning Services
- $30 Off Tile & Grout Cleaning
- 10% Off Furniture & Upholstery Cleaning