In a home disaster, the damage to your belongings can be catastrophic. It will seem as though everything will have to be replaced. But replacing every item in your home? The thought alone is daunting. Ultrasonic cleaning provides a practical alternative to total replacement.
What is Ultrasonic Cleaning
Ultrasonic cleaning is a quick and effective way of cleaning small and large items that have become contaminated. Using ultrasonic frequency sound waves, this form of cleaning can reach even the deepest nooks and crannies. Ultrasonic cleaning is gentle, yet powerful; making it the best option for contents restoration.
How It Works
- Your precious items are submerged into a liquid filled tank.
- The liquid reacts to high frequency sound waves.
- Cativation, the creation of air pockets or bubbles, occurs.
- Countless tiny little bubbles are rapidly forming and bursting against the contaminated item.
- The cativation creates a vacuum-like energy that provides the pressure necessary for the bubbles to invade the toughest to reach places.
- Dirt and other contaminates are broken up and gently washed away.
All of this happens at an alarmingly fast rate. Items that you once thought were hopelessly lost can be restored with this incredible system.
Benefits of Ultrasonic Cleaning
- Numerous different types of items can be restored.
- Cleans various types of contaminates, including: dirt, dust, oil, pigments, grease and soot.
- Gentle on delicate items.
- Remarkably deep clean.
- Speedy process.
Making the Best of a Great Technique
Sunrise Cleaning & Restoration uses the Fireline Ultrasonic Pro System. This system includes a prewasher, the ultrasonic cleaner, a rinse station, and a tunnel dryer. And unlike most companies, Sunrise has an industrial sized system that can be mobilized. We will bring this efficient system right to the site. This saves you hassle, as well as precious recovery time.
At Sunrise Cleaning & Restoration, we know how devastating a home disaster can be. We are here to ease the pain by restoring your home and your items to their original state. Disaster can strike at any time, so we are available to you 24/7 in case of emergency. Contact us today with any questions or concerns, we are happy to help!